Our primary purposes are to provide information, exchange communication and education for members; to interact with local and state legislative bodies to foster a positive building climate; to provide a forum to implement policies that affect the building industry; and to promote professionalism among our members.
Code of Ethics
All members of this association shall agree to observe and be bound by the following Code of Ethics:
- A. Be honest and fair in all business dealings. Use sound practices in both construction techniques and financial matters.
- B. Strive to improve the craftsmanship, safety and working conditions of your industry through education and training.
- C. Serve the general public to the best of your ability in your line of endeavor.
- D. Work constantly for constructive industry legislation.
- E. Promote a constructive program for the betterment and availability of housing for all economic levels.